Saving from today for the tomorrow of your beloved children.
As a parent, one of the most valuable lessons you can teach your child is how to manage money. The Kids Account secures the success of your children with interest rates that grow as they grow.
Key Features and Benefits
- Available in two currencies (USD/KHR)
- Additional 0.25% p.a. if the account is in KHR
- Initial deposit is equivalent to 10 USD
- Minimum balance of only 1 USD or equivalent
Interest Rate (p.a.)
|1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year onward|
|USD Interest Rate (p.a.)||2.00%||2.25%||2.50%||2.75%||3.00%|
|KHR Interest Rate (p.a.)||2.25%||2.50%||2.75%||3.00%||3.25%|
- Withholding tax on interest earned is 4% for residents and 14% for non-residents.
- Interest rates are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
- p.a. stands for per annum
Eligibility and Documentation
- Under 18 years old and signed up by one guardian
- For account owner: Birth Certificate, Family Book, Residential Book or Student ID
- For guardian: Cambodian National ID or Passport
- Or any two of the following: Driving License, Family Book, Residential Book, Birth Certificate, Government Official ID or Employee ID (One must have your photo in it.)